I currently do not have access to photoshop, so I tried out some new site to compile my modest finds for this month. I definitely don't hate it...but let me tell you, the learning curve was a bit steep! Not because it was necessarily difficult, the program just had some quirks I had to figure out how to work around. But, here it is; my February modest finds!
There's a slight nod to Valentine's Day, but honestly, I won't be buying anything new for
V-day, so I tried to find a few pieces that could be worn more than just one day this year.
So, without further ado, here are the deets-
1. Pink oxford dress- This comes in pink and blue and if I lived close to UNIQLO I would probably own one of them by now. This dress + heels + pearl earrings = my idea of the perfect V-day outfit. Just saying.
2. Grey turtleneck sweater- I just bought this and I am IN LOVE. The only downside is that it needs to be hand washed...not exactly sure how I will go about doing it, but let me tell you, I'm pretty sure it will be #worthit. I got the heather gray which is pictured here.
3. Velvet midi slip skirt- This skirt is dreamy. Really, anything in velvet I think is dreamy. It might have to do with the fact that I spent my childhood running around in crushed velvet leotards...possibly.
4. Slip skirt- This skirt comes in eight different colors. I think this one is my favorite. I might need someone to give me a few reasons why I shouldn't buy it.
5. Jumpsuit- I recently found a black jumpsuit at a second hand shop and I really love it. I wear it all the time. I wasn't sold on the whole jumpsuit thing until I bought this one. So, here is one that I think might sell you!