1. Striped Dress- I really love this dress. It's all cotton, has beautiful structure and shape, and goes past the knee! Woo-hoo! J. Crew is always just a tad short for me, but this dress is the perfect length. Also, 40% off with code BIGSALE (not sure how long this promo is good for).
2. Vegan Leather Skirt- I have been stalking this skirt for weeks!! It was appearing all over Banana's site, but hasn't been available until last week. I'm in love, and I think everyone should have this skirt.
3. Striped Turtleneck- This cotton turtleneck comes is pink, blue, and black striped options. This is on my list of layering must haves. It allows you to wear your tank dresses into the fall and winter months, and if you add the right accessories, could make a super cute holiday outfit!
4. Flannel Button Down- Another fantastic layering piece, this shirt comes in EIGHT different colors!! I really love the idea of a flannel button down without a pattern on it. If I make it to Uniqlo in next week, while I'm in Florida, I might be bringing one of these babies home with me!
5. Comfy Sweater- I recently discovered this magical shop. Post pregnancy I will most definitely be ordering a few things from here, but for now I'll just share this dreamy looking sweater. Perfect for fall.