Can you believe it is June already? I can't. But don't mistake my disbelief for a complaint.
I love summer, and I love the fact that I've made it half way through the year.
Haven't died yet.
Although, if we're being honest, recently there have been a few days where I was pretty sure I wasn't gonna make it. #ihatebeingsick
I'll complain more about being sick in another post. For now, let's get to the good stuff!
1. Purple Pencil Skirt- I really love this skirt. Everything about it is gorgeous- the split, the structure, the belted waist... And, if you watch ASOS's nifty little video of the model walking around in this skirt, you'll notice that the split is perfectly designed to look sexy, but not actually show anyone anything up your leg. It's genius.
2. Stripped Dress- This dress comes in regular, tall, and petite sizes, so you're covered! Literally. This dress is super cute, soft and breathable. It also has a white slip lining, so, despite being made up of lighter weight fabrics, it won't be see through! I actually ordered this dress for myself, but wasn't a fan of the neckline on me (it was too round), but I really liked the dress.
3. Strappy Swimsuit- This dress comes in FIVE bright, beautiful colors. No black!! Truth alert, not everyone looks good in black. The fashion industry lied to you (no shocker there...). And the back of this swimsuit is super cute, and open, so y'all can get your tan on. You'll have to click the link to see it. Sorry!
4. Linen Top- Linen is one of my favorite summer go-to items. It's one of the best ways to beat the heat, and stay covered up during the hot months up ahead. And Uniqlo's linen tops get a 10/10 from me. I love each one I have.
5. Peplum Sleeve Dress - Guys, it's nursing friendly!! That beautiful seam across the chest is actually a hidden zipper. So I just bought this dress, and to answer your question, no, I don't have a baby I'm nursing. But who cares, right? The quality, and fit of this dress were just too amazing to resist. And I'll use it eventually for it's intended purpose. This dress is a little on the pricier side, but I do not regret my purchase one bit.