Sorry guys, I couldn't help it. I found the skirt, and the shirt, and then I just couldn't help but only do black and white items. But look how great all of these look!!! I am seriously in love with dress #3, but I try to avoid black, so someone else will have to get it instead!
1. 101 Dalmatians Tee- So I saw this tee at Disney Springs, and I'm kind of really regretting that I didn't buy it, Ugh! Anyone else feel like it's hard to find modest Disney tees? They always have the cutest tanks, but not tees...
2. Gingham Skirt- I have had this skirt opened in a web tab since before I left for Disney. I had to share it with you! It's sooo cute! and there is a blue and white striped version as well!
3. Inverse Striped Dress- It's jersey, has a peplum hem, and it's modest. Does it get better than this? Also, I've never been disappointed with a dress from ASOS.
4. Striped Boatneck Tee- I love Old Navy's boat neck shirts, the boat neck never goes to far out, so bra straps and under garments are always safe.
5. The Most Fabulous Striped Dress- If I looked good in dresses like this one, believe you me, it'd be ordered and on it's way already.