I am SUPER excited about this weeks round up! Aren't all of these pieces gorgeous? I tried not to get too springy, but if we're being honest, I'm totally over winter, and am SO ready for spring, and spring weather clothes!
1. Embroidered Peasant Top- I just love the embroidered detail of this top. Also, I have a few embroidered tops from Old Navy, and they last. The threads have yet to come out in my tops, which is more than I can say about other places shirts...
2. A-line Skirt- This is the skirt every girl should have in their closet. On my mission, one of my companions had this skirt, in multiple colors, and I loved to borrow them. They have such beautiful movement, and, they fit in the most flattering way. It can be dressed up for church, or, dressed down for a fun day in the (hopefully coming soon) sun. It comes in a variety of colors, and sizes, which makes it that much better.
3. Plaid Skirt- I LOVE this skirt. The picture may not do it justice, but let me tell you it is cute. It has a little slit, which normally I'm not a fan of, but it's done right on this piece. It's a little pricy for me, but, a little birdie told me that Banana Republic's friends and family sale is next week. So, you can bet I'll be getting it then!
4. Striped Dress- I just really love the color combination on this dress. Leave it to Anthro to create a beauty like this.
5. Embroidered dress- I'm sure we've all seen this dress on social media somewhere. Or, if you're a true fashion lover, you probably saw something very similar on the runway. Well, I found it for you all, and now you can have it too. You're welcome. If you need a little more coverage on top, you could pop this shirt or this demi shirt underneath.